Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange. All returns for refund or exchange must be returned within 30 days from the delivery date, be in new unused condition and include the original product packaging.
Please follow these simple steps to ensure that the return/refund is quickly processed:
Sign in to your Monster Engine Parts account within 30 days from the date your order was received. Go to your Recent Orders and select View Order. Select Return Order and fill out the attached form.
Contact us at 1-844-9Monster within 30 days from the date your order was received to receive your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Return all RMA’s to:
Monster Engine Parts
Attn: (RMA # supplied by MEP)
819 Park Drive
Glenolden PA 19036
Using a Pre-Paid Shipping Label
MEP offers a UPS shipping label for eligible US customers.
Package info Cost of Label
1 – 69 lbs $ 10.00
70 – 95 lbs $ 20.00
If your Return is processed online using your account, a UPS Return label will be emailed to you.
If you don’t have an account, please request a UPS return label when getting your RMA#
- Additional charges may be applied for “over-size” packages
- All label charges will be deducted from your refund.
Note: Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer's packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container.
Additional Return Info:
- Do not return any item(s), COD; we cannot accept COD returns.
- MEP is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages. Please insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Please call to get prior authorization, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- MEP cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit. Refunds take 1 to 5 business days to process once they arrive at our return center.